ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] FW: Further Council Ops Procedures Concepts and Presentation

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] FW: Further Council Ops Procedures Concepts and Presentation
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:22:18 -0400

Here is what I hope is a near final version of the draft GNSO Council Operating
Procedures that the Council will hopefully approve for public comment tomorrow.
 Please read Rob's message below to get a good overview of the changes that
were made to the version that the GCOT and OSC had previously submitted.  Also,
note that I added one more edit to what Rob sent at the end of Section 4.2, the
last sentence.  All of the content changes are highlighted to make it easy to
see the changes.

Ray - please forward this to the GCOT list.

My apologies for the many changes but I personally believe that each iteration
has made the procedures better without compromising the work of the GCOT.  If
you have any concerns, please communicate them to your Council reps or to me
before the Council meeting tomorrow (13:00 UTC; 9 am EDT).

Chuck