ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Motion to approve Draft Council Operating Procedures for Public Comment

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Motion to approve Draft Council Operating Procedures for Public Comment
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:04:01 -0400

The Council approved the Staff version of the Draft Council Operating
Procedures for Public Comment today along with the amendment I submitted
yesterday.  My amendment was modified to include comments with the
document noting the issues with regard to counting of abstentee votes
and noting that additional work may be needed on that.

Chuck