ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] FW: Final response to the CCT

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] FW: Final response to the CCT
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:58:56 -0500

Thanks to Ken, the proposed OSC response to the CCT Final
Recommendations is attached in both redline and clean versions.  Note
that the latest changes are in response to comments made by OSC members
and he included comments in the redline version that shows that.

I would like to finalize this response ASAP this week and send it to
Mason as chair of the CCT.  Please do one final review.  If you approve
the document, please state so by Thursday of this week.  If you approve
it with any additional edits, please provide the edits NLT Thursday of
this week.  Unless anyone requests more time, I will assume that the
document is approved by any who do not respond by Thursday.

Thanks, Chuck