ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

Re: [gnso-osc] FW: Final response to the CCT

  • To: gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc] FW: Final response to the CCT
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:24:42 -0600

Hi,

Yes I understood that.  And for once did not blame policy staff because i knew
that.

And it was me that was remis for not having responded to Philip's note at the
time.
But was distracted and I guess I did not think one objection would be
sufficient.
My mistake.

thanks

a.

On 30 Nov 2009, at 17:33, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> I am sure that you all are aware of the following but I want to make sure:
> Ken removed the "tolerance" language in response to Philip's comment because
> there was little discussion about it on the OSC list.  Please understand that
> he did not remove it as a Staff action but only as a means of trying to
> respond to list comments.
>
> I am glad to see that there is more discussion about this now.  That is why
> we are doing one more review.
>
> Chuck

>>> 2.      Chuck
>>> 3.      Philip