ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] OSC Chair Position

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] OSC Chair Position
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:38:01 -0500

As all of you know, I was elected OSC chair when I was Council Vice
Chair.  It has been brought to my attention that it might be worth
considering whether we should revisit the OSC chair role now that I am
Council Chair.  I am certainly open to that and would welcome your
thoughts in that regard.

Chuck