ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] OSC Chair and work plan

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] OSC Chair and work plan
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:40:00 +0100

I am happy to confirm that I now take over as OSC Chair.
Thanks to Chuck for holding on so long.
Thanks to Ron for chairing the meeting in Nairobi.

I have asked Julie and Ken on the staff to give me an overview of all
outstanding actions.
Once I review that with them, I will discuss with team chairs, and advise the
OSC of our work plan going forward.

The top line ambition, in line with the Nairobi decision of the OSC, is that all
outstanding items from all teams should be done by 1 June 2010.
That will allow time for transmission to the OSC for latest adoption at ICANN
Brussels (June 19-25) and our forwarding to Council.
That in turn will allow time for community input by the ICANN Autumn meeting.

Philip Sheppard
OSC Chair