ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] FOR ADOPTION May 14 - GCOT Ops Section 2.4 board seats

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] FOR ADOPTION May 14 - GCOT Ops Section 2.4 board seats
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 00:39:13 -0400

I made a few suggested edits that I believe are non-substantial but
helpful; they are highlighted in the attached file.  Also, if others
support the edits or some variation of them, I think the OSC could make
them without going back to the GCOT, although we should inform them.  I
change the 1-day durations to 3-days to allow a little more flexibility
for intervening circumstances.  I also change the title of the first
column of the table to make it clear that the tasks could be performed
earlier.

Chuck