ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] Draft Council Resolution Pertaining to CCT Final Consolidated Report

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] Draft Council Resolution Pertaining to CCT Final Consolidated Report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 10:18:50 -0400

Avri,

I think that would be useful if the comments were more substantive but
in my review of the comments that does not seem to be the case.  At the
same time, if the OSC recommends referring it back to the WT or even if
the OSC thinks that it would like to consider and possibly act on the
comments itself, simply let me know and we will not act on the motion on
10 June.  If the Council considers the motion on 10 June, the plan would
be to discuss whether the recommendations should be modified in response
to the comments.

Chuck