ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] For adoption June 19 - CSG report task 1 constituencies

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] For adoption June 19 - CSG report task 1 constituencies
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:14:17 +0200

Dear OSC members,
FOR REVIEW AND ADOPTION by June 19
Please find attached a report from the Constituency Stakeholder Group (CSG).
The report is task one of their two tasks.

It includes recommendations on three sub-tasks:
a) Common Operating Principles for GNSO Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies
b) Participation Guidelines for GNSO Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies
c) GNSO Database of Community Members

There is also a substantial minority report with a more fundamental approach.

In view of the report's length (20 pages) and the upcoming meeting of the OSC on
June 19 in Brussels, I propose starting our discussion period today June 1 with
a view to adoption at the June 19 meeting. It would help therefore if any issues
you wish to raise, are made by e-mail in advance of June 19.
Many thanks.

Philip
Chair OSC