ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

Re: [gnso-osc] RE: Motion to Approve CSG Recommendations

  • To: gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc] RE: Motion to Approve CSG Recommendations
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:42:01 +0200

Hi,

You may be right, they may not be substantive and they may not merit change.
but I thought the new practice we were engaging in involved having the group
that authored the report reading and responding to comments.  After all someone
took the time to read and comment so maybe the group needs to read and respond.
 If the comments and responses are straightforward they can probably do it on
email and don't have to spend weeks working on response like some other groups
have had to.

Nonetheless I think we owe those who comment that much.

a.