ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

Re: [gnso-osc] For adoption June 19 - CSG report task 1 constituencies

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc] For adoption June 19 - CSG report task 1 constituencies
  • From: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:07:32 +0200

Good idea

Philip Sheppard
AIM
www.aim.be

On 9 Jun 2010, at 15:33, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wonder if it would be wise to put a motion on the table in time for
the 23 June Council meeting in Brussels to open a 21-day comment period on these recommendations as well as the rest of the GCOT GNSO procedures
recommendations.  If the OSC doesn't approve the recommendations on 19
June, we could drop the motion. If we do approve them, we could get the 21-day comment period started sooner and move to closer on these issues
sooner.

Would it make sense to have Julie or Ken draft a motion in that regard?

Chuck