ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] Registration Abuse Policies Workshop pre-meeting

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] Registration Abuse Policies Workshop pre-meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 23:38:41 -0800

Dear All,

As discussed on our last conference call, we would like to convene with the
members of the drafting team that will be presenting at the Registration Abuse
Policies Workshop on Sunday 2 March to quickly run through the programme and
presentations for the workshop. We would like to propose to do this on Sunday
during the afternoon break from 15.30 - 16.00. If we could gather in the GNSO
meeting room (Don Diego 2), we can try to find a quiet corner in that room or
just outside of the room.

For your information, you will find attached the slides ICANN staff has
prepared for its contribution to the workshop. Please note that we have
included a short introduction to be provided at the beginning of the workshop
in order to put into context the discussion and focus of the workshop for the
attendees. Please feel free to share your slides / speaking points with the
list.

With regard to the programme, I followed up with the NCUC and ISPCP, but they
have not responded yet whether they will participate or not. Beau Brendler will
be speaking on behalf of the ALAC and the SSAC will confirm a speaker shortly.

Have a safe trip and see you in Mexico City!

With best regards,

Marika