ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] action items from today's call

  • To: <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] action items from today's call
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:33:25 -0400

Dear everyone:

Thank you for your participation today.  Here are the action items; please
post to the WG mailing list so we can make progress on these items between
now and our next call on March 31.

1.      All: please send in your statements of interest if you have not done
so already.
2.      Jeremy and Mike R.: find the background on SSAC invite and post to
WG list, so we can then discuss any closure needed.
3.      Glen, Marika, Margie: assume we will have a WG meeting in Sydney to
be scheduled; Kristina, we also assume the WG will be on the GNSO Council
agenda for Sydney.
4.      Marika: post background to list regarding 90-day milestone (DONE)
5.      Marika: post to list any background about whether any other ICANN
activities are dependent upon this group, or whether our WG is on an
independent track.
6.      Gretchen, Faisal, and Martin: start definitional work and post to
list.
7.      Marika: begin a list of possible specific registration abuses that
people raised, and post to list.  Source will be the Mexico City workshop
transcript and whatever notes are available from Mexico City WG meeting.
8.      Greg: send info about Conficker to list. (DONE)
9.      Greg: post standard WG track to list.

With best wishes,

--Greg

**********************************

Greg Aaron

Director, Key Account Management and Domain Security

Afilias

vox: +1.215.706.5700 x104

fax: 1.215.706.5701

gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.