ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: [gnso-rap-dt] action items from today's call

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] action items from today's call
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 02:22:35 -0700

Dear All,

upon this group, or whether our WG is on an independent track', I can confirm
that apart from the decision of the GNSO Council on whether to initiate a
policy development process on registration abuse policies, there are no other
ICANN activities dependent upon this group. However, this does not mean that
the recommendations of this group or any future policy development process on
registration abuse policies will not be considered outside of the GNSO. In
addition, the members of the Registration Abuse Working Group as a whole or as
individuals are encouraged to provide their comments and/or recommendations to
current and future ICANN initiatives such as e.g. the 2nd draft of the
applicant guidebook (deadline for comments: 13 April 2009).

With best regards,

Marika