ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] Abuse Examples and categories + summary of main points of RAP workshop

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] Abuse Examples and categories + summary of main points of RAP workshop
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:33:35 -0700

Dear All,

Please find attached the list of abuse examples that was compiled using the
registration abuse policies workshop transcript and my notes of the
registration abuse policies WG meeting that took place in Mexico City. In
addition, I have added the different abuse categories that were mentioned
during the call, adding an additional one for 'domain name use', intended to
cover those abuses that do not have any link with the registration of the
domain name.

While going through the transcript of the workshop, I thought it could be
useful to summarize the main questions / comments / suggestions from the
participants as it might be of interest to the WG to discuss and review these
in further detail as part of the deliberations. You will find the summary
attached.

Please feel free to share any comments / suggestions to the mailing list in
advance of the next call (Monday 30 March).

Best regards,

Marika