ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] PAR-WG Statements of Interest required

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] PAR-WG Statements of Interest required
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 03:33:44 -0700

Dear All,

The working group chair has asked for statements of interest to be provided by
COB 17 April 2009
A template has been sent to the list:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-rap-dt/msg00120.html

There appears to be no record of statements of interest for the following
participants:
Jaime Echeverry Gómez
Li Guanghao
Jeff Eckhaus
Robert C. Hutchinson
Andy Steingruebl
Gregg Ogorik
Jeff Neuman
Richard Tindal
Martin Sutton
Gretchen Olive
Nacho Amadoz

If you have provided a statement of interest and I have missed it, I apologise
and would you please be so kind as resend it to the mailing list and
<gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen