ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] domain life cycle

  • To: "gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] domain life cycle
  • From: eckhaus jeff <eckhaus@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:21:09 -0700

All,

Sorry I have been unable to make many calls due to the early time for me, but
have listened and have a few questions on the diagram that was sent out.  There
is a mix of facts and suppositions in the diagram and was not sure from
listening to the call what the intent of the diagram is . Was hoping for some
clarity on the topic.
Terms such as in "when a registrant should realize" do not seem like a timeline
to me and am still unsure what the term domain is "in arrears" pertain to.

If these could please be explained as to what they mean and why they are in
graph, it would be very helpful

Thanks

Jeff