ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: REMINDER FW: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - RAP WG Status Update

  • To: gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: REMINDER FW: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - RAP WG Status Update
  • From: Roland Perry <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 11:11:12 +0100

In message <C6455729.44EA%marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, at 00:11:04 on Fri, 29 May 2009, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx> writes

Please feel free to share your comments / suggestions with the mailing list and/or provide edits to the attached document.

Where it says:

* This is a working definition as per group consensus on April 27, 2009 and may be re-visited should the WG find it inadequate after examining some specific examples.

I do not consider that it can be described as a consensus when there is such an important re-visitation anticipated. I would suggest that the definition has merely been "parked" awaiting the discussion of specific examples.
--
Roland Perry