ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Key dates for our group

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Key dates for our group
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:35:05 +0100

On 8 Feb 2010, at 14:28, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Remember that the WG may request an extension of the 16 week deadline.

yeah, but

there are those who fear this will slow down the introduction of new TLDs ar
that even it may used as an excuse to hold up DAGv4.

and it seems a pity to accept that we are already late 10 days into the process.

if no one else volunteers to write up a first draft of a charter,
    and since i am the one being so pushy about trying to meet deadlines
    and though i am at prepping for an igf meeting that starts tomorrow
and if i don't drink too much tonight with my fellow civil society netizens

i could get a straw charter in email before tomorrow morning.

but i am ready to stand aside for any other volunteer.

a.