ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Tomorrow's call

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Tomorrow's call
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:09:23 +0100

Hi,

If I can join the earlier call at all, it will be late.
so apologies in advance.

Then again my contributions are in print on the wiki, so it really does not
matter if i am there.

The only thing i ask is that we not accept missing next week's council meeting
with a proposed charter as a given.  I also ask that we do not already give up
the goal of trying to this PDP within something close to the 16 weeks decided
by the council.  Lets try to do the work quickly, and if we cannot then fine we
can ask for an extension.  Also please, lets not associate working quickly and
efficiently with shoddiness.

Finally, I think the deadline has a point.  I have been informed, perhaps it is
not true, that this PDP is seen as gating DAGv4.  I hope that is not true, but
if it is, it really gives this deadline a real purpose.

a.