ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Re: [ntfy-gnso-vi-feb10] REMINDER / Vertical Integration PDP Charter Drafting Team - Wednesday 17 February at 1800 UTC

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Re: [ntfy-gnso-vi-feb10] REMINDER / Vertical Integration PDP Charter Drafting Team - Wednesday 17 February at 1800 UTC
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:19:32 +0100

Thanks Gisella for sending out this reminder.

I would like to propose the following draft agenda for our call this evening.
Just some rough guidelines for our discussions really.

1. Roll call.
2. Draft charter discussion - Review of comments made in the last 2 days +
comments from each team member?
3. Timetable discussion - Is there consensus for the 23 Feb cutoff date
suggested by Stéphane for comments from SGs and constituencies?
4. Next steps - Is the group OK to request that the Council approve the charter
online, so as to avoid loosing any time for the WG?
5. Next steps - Does the group have suggestions for the Council on how to
set-up the WG (e.g. would members of the DT like to also move on to the WG)?
6. AOB

Please feel free to comment.

Thanks and speak to you all later.

Stéphane