ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Brian's contribution to definitional debates

  • To: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Brian's contribution to definitional debates
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:23:42 +0100

Brian has just resent his previous message to the list. The archives for this
list are here: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-vi-feb10/

Just a recap of the action items we have set for ourselves on tonight's call:

- Milton and Avri will propose an edited obj 5. The team will respond with a
view to reaching consensus by tomorrow if possible.

- Brian will work with Margie to refine the definitions and submit those to the
team.

At this stage, I think it is unreasonable to aim for Feb 23rd as a cutoff date
for comments from your various groups. I propose we set two dates. The first is
a cutoff date for any further revisions to the charter (i.e. the work listed
above, for this Friday (19)). That would mean that we aim to have a final
charter by then. The second would be A cutoff date for comments from your
groups by next Friday (26). So that would mean I could then send to Council a
final charter agreed-upon by this team, on Monday March 1.

I hope that is Ok for everyone.

Stéphane