ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] proposed rewording of Objective 5

  • To: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] proposed rewording of Objective 5
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:31:55 +0100

Thanks Milton.

I've included your rewording as an alternative Obj 5 in this latest draft.
Margie, please use this as a base document in which to add the other edits that
were agreed (re DAGv3 and so on).

Once we have Avri's suggestions for Obj 5, we can put that to the list straight
away for comments. Margie, please do so without waiting for me as the time
difference will make it difficult for me to see any further revisions tonight.

Thanks.

Stéphane