ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI DT - FYI

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI DT - FYI
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:03:05 -0500

Thanks, Margie, these messages (which I didn't see, not being on the Council
list) adequately address my concerns for the time being.
I would however hope that materials supplied by staff to Board regarding
"economic models" and the like would also be supplied to the VI PDP group to
promote coordination and to avoid duplicate efforts.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org<http://internetgovernance.org/>

Hi Barry,

We discussed this issue last week on the Council list, in response to a similar
question from Adrian.