ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Motion to Approve VI Charter

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Motion to Approve VI Charter
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:55:47 +0100

hi,

Looks fine.

Question:

How do we account in the charter for the fact that we applying for a charter
that has dates we have already missed?
Also i am not sure that we have an exact match between the milestone and the
objectives.
I scoped those out before we had the whole discussion on Objectives and before
we missed the first deadline - they probably need some adjustment.
And if we already know that we need 16 weeks from approval of the charter
instead of 16 (maybe 14) from the approval of the PDP  - then maybe we should
say so upfront.

a.