ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] updated "harms" list

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] updated "harms" list
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 15:27:29 -0500

hi all,

i crunched through the links that Jeff Neuman provided and have updated my
little "harms" document, which is attached.  you'll note that the "potential
harms from continued separation" portion of the list is now a bit less detailed
than the "potential harms from VI" part of the list.  so if somebody's got more
details for that first section, feel free to send them my way and i'll spruce
up that section too.

we agreed that eventually this will turn into a table with some columns like
"directly caused by VI?" and "mechanisms to mitigate harms" but it was easier
for me to just keep building the list at this stage of the game...

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com