ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items (and early-returns on the poll)

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items (and early-returns on the poll)
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 08:31:46 -0500

hi all,

here's my preliminary list of agenda items for the call on Monday

-- review the report draft (with an eye to determining what's required to
transmogrify it from "preliminary" to "draft initial" so we don't blow out our
schedule)

-- review the poll results

-- discuss the best use of our scheduled Saturday-morning meeting in Brussels

any other ideas that people would like to discuss?

i've attached a summary of the polling so far.  we've still got fairly light
turnout, so please take a moment to indicate your views.  here's that link
again.

        http://www.doodle.com/3pzabi8d9frrpvb7

thanks,

mikey