ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] "livability"

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] "livability"
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:00:00 +0200

I think that's right.   Existing TLD registries would continue to be allowed to
own up to 15% of a registrar (but regardless of their ownership percentage they
cannot control a registrar).

For new TLDs those registries would operate under the new rules - i.e.   2% if
DAG4 language persists

If the Board changed 2% to 15%,  old TLDs would be like new TLDs.

RT