ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] REVISED Proposal-support poll

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] REVISED Proposal-support poll
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:05:57 -0500

as your co-chair and scribe, i don't have any objection to others taking the
poll.  but it would make my life a lot easier if they indicated that they are
not WG members when they fill out their entry so i can tell who is who when i
summarize the poll.  i admit, i worry a little bit about craziness and pranks,
but i'm willing to wait and cross that bridge if we come to it.

Roberto?  you have any thoughts either way on this?

mikey

On Jun 11, 2010, at 4:43 PM, Avri Doria wrote:

> Hi,
>
> that is what I have assumed it meant all along.
> silly me.
>
> of course doodle only has 3 states as far as i know.
>
> by the way any objection to people not on the VI list, but who have been
> following,  taking the poll?
>
> Also we have more than 25 members on the VI list.  where are the others?
>

> a.
>
> On 11 Jun 2010, at 16:04, Alan Greenberg wrote:
>

>> Too late now, but in retrospect, a fourth option of "I could accept this
>> WITH some modification" might have been interesting. I would have included
>> JN2 in that category, as an example.
>>
>> Alan
>>
>> At 10/06/2010 04:39 PM, Mike O'Connor wrote:
>>
>>> i so horked up the poll i decided to redo it.  same URL, but i deleted the
>>> 4 answers that were there -- so please revisit the poll if you filled it
>>> out.  apologies for that.
>>>
>>>      http://www.doodle.com/3pzabi8d9frrpvb7
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>>
>>> mikey
>>> phone   651-647-6109
>>> fax             866-280-2356
>>> web     www.haven2.com
>>> handle  OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google,
>>> etc.)

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com