ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] REVISED Proposal-support poll

  • To: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] REVISED Proposal-support poll
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:55:13 -0500

sorry about the sluggish response to this thread -- i was on the 5km Evening
Walk with Marcie and was off the 'net for a while.  it sounds like we've gotten
to a good conclusion.

the gaming was what i had in mind when i mentioned "pranking and craziness" in
my first reply, but i think the main theme is that this really is a mechanism
to help *us* in our work.  we may want to do some polling during the
public-comment period, but that's probably a more carefully-crafted affair.

i do appreciate the good care we're taking of each other.  Tim/Jeff, thanks for
clarifying your intentions to Avri.

mikey