ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] a question on the rack + proposal

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sivasubramanian M" <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] a question on the rack + proposal
  • From: "Kathy Kleiman" <kKleiman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:22:43 -0400

+1 Tim; I've asked Mikey to revise the name and origin of our RACK proposal on
the WG webpage. It is definitely a group effort.

Kathy Kleiman
Director of Policy
.ORG The Public Interest Registry
Direct: +1 703 889-5756  Mobile: +1 703 371-6846

Visit us online!
Check out events & blogs at .ORG Buzz!
Find us on Facebook | dotorg
See the .ORG Buzz! Photo Gallery on Flickr
See our video library on YouTube

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public Interest Registry.  If
received in error, please inform sender and then delete.