ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Poll -- NEW ONE -- looking at "atoms" this time

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Poll -- NEW ONE -- looking at "atoms" this time
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:43:12 -0400

Mikey, according to how I read your words, if one answers Green to (for instance) "Require use of ICANN-accredited Rr's", then you are willing to compromise and NOT require use of Registrars, and if you answer Red, you are insisting that Registrars MUST be used.

This seems counter-intuitive.  Or did I mis-interpret your intent?

Alan