ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] DRAFT version of "atoms" survey

  • To: tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] DRAFT version of "atoms" survey
  • From: Sivasubramanian M <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 03:49:41 +0530

Hello

I answered all the questions as I quickly went thought the questions to
evaluate the poll. There are some pointed questions, but there some design
problems. If the answer to a particular question is "does not apply to my
approach", then the choices related to willingness to compromise become
difficult to choose.

The survey does not include questions on harms and the approach to harms.
Some basic questions could have been included.

Sivasubramanian M