ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Early "atoms" poll responses

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx, Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Early "atoms" poll responses
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:50:43 +0000

Thanks for your comment, Avri. You make a good point about poll utility.

And thanks to you Mikey for clarifying what I have been trying to get across,
to whit: "these aren't scientific -- they're intended to be quick (almost
throw-away) tests of the sense of the group and are (hopefully) almost
immediately obsolete as people gain a deeper understanding of each others'
views...."

I trust that this clarification puts to rest the idea that the poll results go
into any Brussels reports.  As clarified by our Co-chair, it is clear that they
should not.

Thank you.

RA

Ron Andruff