ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Apologies

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Apologies
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:08:14 +0200

Folks,
I apologize for the message below.
Now, after a good dinner and a couple of glasses of wine, I realize that I
have used inappropriate language.
While I stand by my co-chair, and confirm the reprimend of potentially
inflammatory language (regardless the opinions expressed), I believe that I
deserve myself a reprimend for the message below.
>From my part, this is the last message on the subject.
I am looking forward to restarting substantive discussions after what looks
like a short pause for the weekend.
Cheers,
Roberto

  _____