ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Trondheim Board meeting briefing materials on VI

  • To: vertical integration wg <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Trondheim Board meeting briefing materials on VI
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 07:58:04 -0500

hi all,

i just read the briefing materials for the Board retreat.  at the risk of
generating another 1000 emails for you all, i refer you to them.

        http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/

the 1st, 2nd and 5th PDFs (for the 24-25 September 2010 meeting) have
discussion items about VI that you may find interesting.  some of the *most*
interesting bits are redacted.

one thing that raised my eyebrows was the discovery that the Salop and Wright
firm was retained to review our proposals.  their report is in the 2nd PDF.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com