ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icg-forum]

Notes to communities

  • To: icg-forum@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Notes to communities
  • From: Alissa Cooper <alissa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 17:08:01 -0800

I have sent a version of the note below to both the IANAPLAN and CRISP mailing
lists, and am posting it here for transparency purposes.

—

The ICG suggests that you take all comments the ICG has forwarded to you from
http://forum.icann.org/lists/icg-forum/ about your proposal or the process of
creating it as if they were made inside your process and address them as you
normally would.

The ICG is aware of the comments. If the ICG has specific questions to you
based on the comments we will explicitly ask them to you as part of our normal
ICG process just like any other question we may have.

Thanks,
Alissa on behalf of the ICG

—