ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icg-forum]

Community feedback to the CRISP Team Reponse

  • To: icg-forum@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Community feedback to the CRISP Team Reponse
  • From: Izumi Okutani <izumi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 03:37:36 +0900

Dear Alissa and the ICG members,

As a reference for the ICG, following are the feedback received so far
on <ianaxfer@xxxxxxx> mailing list for the CRISP Team's responses to the
two comments submitted to icg-forum.

 https://www.nro.net/pipermail/ianaxfer/2015-February/date.html

[NRO-IANAXFER] Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "CRISP - ProcessConcerns"
  Richard Hill
[NRO-IANAXFER] Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "CRISP - ProcessConcerns"
  Jim Reid
[NRO-IANAXFER] Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "CRISP - ProcessConcerns"
  Seun Ojedeji
[NRO-IANAXFER] Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "CRISP - ProcessConcerns"
  Richard Hill
[NRO-IANAXFER] [cooperation-wg] Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "Process
concern regarding the RIR proposal development process "   Nick Hilliard
[NRO-IANAXFER] [cooperation-wg] Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "Process
concern regarding the RIR proposal development process "   Jim Reid
[NRO-IANAXFER] [cooperation-wg] Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "Process
concern regarding the RIR proposal development process "   Filiz Yilmaz
[NRO-IANAXFER] [cooperation-wg] Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "Process
concern regarding the RIR proposal development process "   Rob Evans
[NRO-IANAXFER] [cooperation-wg] Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "Process
concern regarding the RIR proposal development process "   Gerard Ross
[NRO-IANAXFER] [cooperation-wg] Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "CRISP -
Process Concerns"   Nick Hilliard
[NRO-IANAXFER] [cooperation-wg] Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "CRISP -
Process Concerns"   Jim Reid

I hope this gives you some ideas on how some members of the number
resources community view our response.

As we had requested for feedback as reference to the ICG, we feel it
would be more appropriate for the community members and exchange
opinions among yourselves rather than the CRISP Team intervening in the
discussions.

We therefore currently do not plan to respond to the discussions unless
there is clear guidance from the ICG.

Thank you for your attention and please let us know if you feel any
additional information or clarifications from the CRISP Team would be
helpful for the ICG.

Yours Sincerely,

Izumi Okutani
Chair, the CRISP Team