ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icg-forum]

Input to CWG-Stewardship

  • To: "Icg-Forum@Icann. Org" <icg-forum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Input to CWG-Stewardship
  • From: "Richard Hill" <rhill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 20:14:47 +0200

Dear ICG,

Please forward this to the CWG-Stewardship.

I see that a fact sheet on the gTLD ".int" has been submitted to the
CWG-Stewardship, see:

  http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/cwg-stewardship/2015-April/002724.html

As a complement to that fact sheet, I would like to point out that the ITU-T
has adopted a Recommendation on ".int", E.910, available at:

  http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-E.910-200512-I/en

That Recommendation was developed following an open consultation and it
reflects the requirements expressed by UN agencies and other international
treaty organizations.

Best,
Richard