ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Please consider families

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please consider families
  • From: christina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:47:52 -0400 (EDT)

Christina Post
419 NW 68th St
Vancouver, WA 98665-7415

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

 I am writing to encourage those who are involved in considering making a
xxx domain to please think about the devastating affects of porn on
families and individuals. I have seen porn and the addiction that some
people develop to it destroy families and relationships. Creating an xxx
domain will not help protect people, but will make a smooth path for even
more hurt and destruction. Think about the hurt and the pain and then
think about your place in possibly allowing more.

Sincerely,

Christina