ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

dot-xxx domain establishment

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: dot-xxx domain establishment
  • From: dantrader2@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:52:59 -0400 (EDT)

George Benzing
1804 51st st w
bradenton, FL 34209-5032

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

 In regards to establishing a dot-xxx domain, I urge you to avoid doing
this.  I feel this will not protect children and families from Internet
pornography and will likely lead to greater exposure, addiction and family
breakdown.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my concern.

Sincerely,

George Benzing