ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

dot-xxx

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: dot-xxx
  • From: "John McGaffey" <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 21:17:14 -0700

I want to strongly urge you to not introduce this domain option.

I work with sexual offenders in and out of prisons and making porn any more
available or prevalent will just increase the number of sexual offenders in
our society.  It is already near epidemic proportions.   As it is now it is
near impossible to find housing where they can live due to the severe
restrictions on where they can live.  ICANN should not do anything to
promote this.

John McGaffey