ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

dot.xxx

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: dot.xxx
  • From: "Holli Meindl" <hsmeindl40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 16:18:13 -0400

Dear Sirs:

I am writing to you as a concerned parent.  I understand you are considering
establishing a "dot.xxx" domain for pornography.  I strongly urge you to
reconsider.  I have 3 children, 2 of them teenage boys.  Pornography is
already easily available to these kids.  I have had to lock down my
computers and set up restrictions on all 3 computers.  Pornography is highly
addictive and easily accessible.  Please do not make it any easier for them
to have access.  Please do not establish a domain for pornography!

Sincerely,

Holli Meindl

Greenville, SC