ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

NO XXX

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO XXX
  • From: "Mindy Pendleton" <mindypendleton@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:26:01 -0400

Dear Member of the Board of ICANN:

The establishment of a .XXX domain would increase, not decrease the spread
of pornography on the Internet. Many, many marriages are breaking up because
of pornography use and sexual promiscuity is more widespread than ever
before because of pornography.  I worry about my 3 boys getting on the
internet!  This is ridiculous that you are even considering this!

Concerned Parent,

Melinda Pendleton