ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Re: .xxx

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: .xxx
  • From: "Lee" <leematijevic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 16:22:03 +1000

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Lee Matijevic, I live in NSW, Australia. I am writing to voice my
disapproval of launching a .xxx domain for pornography. I have witnessed how
harmful pornography is and believe making it more accessible and therefore
more acceptable is wrong. It will be a detriment to families, and society on
the whole, worldwide. It will not protect families and children from seeing
porn as I don't believe the industry will leave the regular internet alone
as it makes them money.

Thank you for listening.

Yours truly,

Lee Matijevic