ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

.XXX

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .XXX
  • From: "Kenny and Peggy Blackwell" <blackwel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:17:19 -0500

Dear Sirs:

I just learned that your organization is again considering establishing a
separate domain for pornography.  I BEG YOU not to do this.  Pornography has
proven to be harmful in so many areas.  Marriages are harmed by it.  Rapists
have themselves stated that pornography had an impact on their crimes.
Pornography continues to draw people into worse and worse situations--sex with
children, violent sex acts, sex with animals.  In addition, children are
becoming addicted at young ages to this stimulation.

WE MUST NOT OFFER MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUCH HARMFUL MATERIAL.

Peggy B