ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

xxx domain comment

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxx domain comment
  • From: Farrell Timlake <timlake@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:32:56 -0700

As an adult entertainment company owner and president, I do not favor the
addition of the .xxx domain. In my opinion, the burden to defend against so
many violations of our trademarks and copyrights found in domains with the
existing extensions available is already cumbersome. Adding xxx would only
increase the potential for misappropriation of our marks while providing
very little benefits. I hope you will deny this request.

Sincerely,

Farrell Timlake
President, Homegrown Video
timlake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx