ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Support for Option #3

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support for Option #3
  • From: Brian <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:06:32 -0700

I am a member of the adult entertainment industry. I support Option # 3 of the March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN for public comment. I do not support the creation of a .XXX sTLD and believe that the ICANN Board was well within its rights to deny ICM’s application in the 2007 Board meeting in Lisbon. Regardless of the option chosen, I ask that ICANN continue to consider the widespread opposition of the sponsored community in any further decisions concerning a .XXX sTLD.

If the XXX sTLD is created, it will be used to restrict the rights of adults and it will make it easier for children to find inappropriate adult material. Therefore, the XXX sTLD request should be denied.

Sincerely,
Brian Khepra
Khepra Entertainment