ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I support option # 3

  • To: "icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx" <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I support option # 3
  • From: Victoria French <victoria.french@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:47:42 -0500

I am a member of the adult entertainment industry. I support Option # 3 of the
March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN for public comment.

I do not support the creation of a .XXX sTLD and believe that the ICANN Board
was well within its rights to deny ICM’s application in the 2007 Board meeting
in Lisbon.

Regardless of the option chosen, I ask that ICANN continue to consider the
widespread opposition of the sponsored community in any further decisions
concerning a .XXX sTLD.

ICM will claim that Metrosharp Corporation and it's subsidiaries, Metrosharp
Entertainment Group, X3 Pictures, Radeon Pictures, La Bel Age, Fluffy Devil
Bunny Entertainment and Fluffaflick are endorsing them. WE ARE NOT. ICM is
using the names of any company who has reserved their names with the registry.
Our registration was an act of preserving our intellectual property and in no
way is an endorsement or act of support expressly or implied.

Thank you for your time.

Victoria French
CEO
Metrosharp Corporation