ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

XXX sTLD / options

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: XXX sTLD / options
  • From: "AMX" <AMXVideo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:16:28 -0600

Please consider potentially bad public policy.

I am a member of the adult entertainment industry. I support Option # 3 of
the March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN for public comment.

I do not support the creation of a .XXX sTLD and believe that the ICANN
Board was well within its rights to deny ICM's application in the 2007 Board
meeting in Lisbon.

I ask that ICANN continue to consider the opposition of the sponsored
community in any further decisions concerning a .XXX sTLD.

Michael Chance

AMX Video